Shortly about the progress:
- User's login and profile on the frontend part
- Uploading the resume data
- Connecting the Candidates data structure with Users
- Managing Users and Candidates in the admin area
- Dynamic Vacancies list with filtration by parameters
- Smart text search by Vacancies. Handling keywords errors.
- Separate page for each vacancy
- The layout is updated for start page and vacancies list
- New color gamma is implemented
- Public data are not dynamic yet
- First registration and login already work
The challenge is creating a pretty complicated project MVP from zero based on nocode. With a daily progress report.
- The idea
- First draft understanding
- Simple database structure
- Management system
- First testing data
- Public start page - Hello world
We've released a new update for the Tabbli platform (version 0.9.4) with bug fixes and improvements:
- Improve page controllers with new features (dynamic template selection, iframe support, etc.)
- Template overriding for generic templates
- Improve templates syntax highlighting for the code editor
- Code editor now supports dark mode
- Fixed bug with language tabs when record form does not pass validation
- Added "Edit" button on the left side of each record item in collection view
- Support for "hidden" collections (not visible in the side menu)
We've just released a new update for the Tabbli platform (version 0.9.3) with a lot of bug fixes and improvements. Check the features:
- Bulk record actions for collections
- Login and user registration features for site pages
- Generic site templates for form rendering
- System variables
We also delivered minor improvements for file browser and code editor.
We've released a new update for Tabbli platform (version 0.9.2) with a lot of improvements. Happy to present new features:
- Computed "Name" properties
- Upgraded reverse relation user interfaces with easier creation of related records
- Action buttons
- Highly improved automation scenarios
And a lot of bug fixes, performance, and stability improvements.
Databases are now a necessary component of any online-based software product and are an essential item of the digital transformation process of any modern business. Despite the broad spectrum of using, databases are still tricky for use by non-techy users. That is why many people are often using spreadsheet software (like Excel or Google Spreadsheets) even for problems when databases are just an obvious solution. The exciting fact is that SQL (Structured Query Language), which is now a standard de-facto language for query the data in relational databases, was designed in IBM in the 1970s as a simple language for non-programmers. But today, we can see that only experienced developers and data analytics are using SQL in their work. For many people, it is very complicated. Of course, the complexity of modern data operation tasks was increased dramatically.
Today we have released a new update for Tabbli platform with some bug fixes and new features. The bug with a crashing management interface when the "Add image" button is clicking has been fixed. Also, we improved the computed properties support. Now you can work with dates and HTTP requests inside property templates. For those purposes, you can use the next new objects:
- datetime - working with dates
- requests - working with HTTP requests
For the last years, we continually hear about such kinds of things like the digital transformation and business process automation. There are a lot of reasons for that. Because there are many opportunities for new ways to engage with customers, increase workforce productivity, automate routine tasks, analyze business data, etc.
Recent studies say that worldwide spending for digital transformation forecasting for about $2Trillion in 2022. The world is changing so rapidly that business should change very fast for being alive and compete effectively. It also means that companies' IT strategies are a fundamental part of their business strategies, their vision themselves in the future.
It can be a challenge for businesses because of the level of expectations, many connected devices, and a dramatically increasing percentage of the customers who are living in a digital world.